Words are meant to communicate... but some words stay with you for long. Its been now more than a year since I started my new life. Here is a random collection of quotes and conversations which took place over the last year or so.
Note: The identity of the people has been kept secret for obvious reasons :P
- Jab Saboon laga liya hai to nahana to parega hi. (The reason for having to make more expenditure)
- Doosron Ki Shaadi me hum kyun shehnai bajaye?
- The Impairment of the Invisble by the Uncontrollable resulting in a Reduction of the Unquantifiable !!! (Someone trying to explain formation damage)
- I came over and saluted your seat and paid my respects to it.
- A - "We had a nice feast in the Jamnagar mango garden" ; Reply - "I Hate You"
- Girl With Big Dog, trying to enter the lift,"Aapko Isse Darr lagta hai?" - We, inside the lift, "Haan" - Girl & Big Dog, entering the lift, "Koi baat nahi, nahi kaatega"
- Q - "Can we meet?"- A - "Ask my boss"
- "God came to India" - "Kaun Pele?" (On being shown Maradona's pic)
- Yuvi ne dhuandhar batting ki (Translation - Yuvi was batting smoking smoking)
- "Do you smoke?" - "No" - "Then your existence is useless"
- If you do not do this, you will not make any progress and you will grow a tail and die like a monkey
- "Sir, we met you last week" - "Yes, I remember" - "Sir we sent you a mail" - "I saw that" - "Sir, it had a file attached" - "I did not fill it" :)
- Forget the frame and get some work done (after an hour hour long discussion on frameworks went nowhere)