Saturday, January 23, 2010

Give Me A...

The following are not my words. I take no credit for the modifications to the lyrics. And if the anonymous lyricist wishes, I'll be glad to mention your name here.
So here goes, the office-goer's take on the song "Give Me Some Sunshine" (from 3 idiots)
Saari umr hum
Targets chase kar liye
Ek pal to ab humein
Jeene do Jeene do !!!
Na na na….Na na na….Na na na….Na na nana na….
Give me a Holiday
Give me a break
Give me another chance
I wanna go home once again
Kandhon ko Targets Ke bojh ne jhukaya
Jhoot bolna tho khud
BOSS ne sikhaya
Target complete to chhuti, varna kismat futi
Likh likh kar pada hatheli par
Commitments, Escalation Mails, MIs ka chaala
Risk, Product & Credit Team ne poora..
Poora bheja pakka daala
Career to gaya
Biwi bhi gayi
Ek pal to ab humein
Jeene do Jeene do
Saari umr hum
Targets chase kar liye
Ek pal to ab humein Jeene do Jeene do
Give me a promotion
Give me an increment
Give me some bonus
I wanna see some money again
Na na na….Na na na….Na na na

2 comments:

DeepBlue said...

Hey Nishant, i had started my blog 3 years ago, and had put links to four blogs in there that I read and liked. All four were of our classmates.

18 odd posts, and I stopped blogging, and that was 3 years ago. Something happened today, and this urge to revisit and blog was overpowering. After all that jing-bang, I clicked on each of the four links I had posted 3 years back. Only your blog was current and up-to-date!

The same consistent Nishant that I knew more than 10 years back. It felt nice!

-Souvik(Ghosal)

Nishant said...

Thanks a lot Souvik
Its these occasional comments which keep the motivation for writing going on.