Last Day of the year MMXII A.D. And for me personally what a year it has been. It was the year of transformation and change. And I can always look back to 2012 as one of the best years of my life. After all, all the 3 basic ingredients for Happyness are now in place. Someone to love, Something to do & Something to Hope for.
Here is a little look back on the year gone by.
- February 29 is the most special day in the calendar. And getting married on such a special day to a special person. Well as they say सोने पे सुहागा. Though there remains the issue of the date on which to mark the yearly anniversary.
- Quite a lot of travel done including the first ever international destination added. Bali, Goa, Nalanda circuit, and rediscovering Mumbai as well. The journeys have become more pleasant due to the wonderful company.
- Shifted houses. Now refer to Bombay as my home base rather than Navi Mumbai. And included many additions to the household.
- Learning to drive. It was quite an experience. Sometimes fun, sometimes scary.
- Managed to lose another mobile phone, the same model as last year
- Lots of teething issues. Wisdom tooth pulled out, root canals done etc, etc. Bloody painful too.
- Work continues as usual. The more things change, the more they remain the same.
- The posts keep coming on to the blogs. And they are a little more noticed now. Ventured into the podcast front as well with a couple of recordings
So 2012 you were nice to me. And provided such wonderful memories to be cherished for a lifetime.
Lets see what 2013 has in store for us.
Wishing all readers a very happy year and life ahead.